Hospice - It's About Living
If you had six months to live, you’d want to spend that time with the people you love, doing the activities you enjoy, in the places where you’re most comfortable.
That’s exactly what we want for you.
At Hospice of Chenango County, we believe that you matter until the last moment of your life. That’s why we provide compassionate end-of-life care for you and your family to help make choices that are right for you. We’ll do all we can to help you fulfill the dreams you’ve always had, whether it’s to attend your son’s wedding or to hold your first grandchild.
Whether you have a terminal illness and need palliative care, seek homecare, or counseling to deal with death and dying, Hospice of Chenango County can provide it.
As your health changes, your hopes may change:
- You hope that you will still be able to get out and about and enjoy your friends.
- You hope that you’ll remain comfortable.
- You hope that your questions will be answered honestly.
- You hope that the medical bills won’t cripple you financially.
- You hope that your loved ones will get excellent grief support during their bereavement.
- We provide that hope to so many families.
We are celebrating our 25th anniversary of certification to provide hospice care to Chenango County Residents!
Beware of Possible Scam
We have received word that community members are receiving letters from "The Hospice Support Fund" asking for donations for their Area Annual Drive. This solicitation did not come from our hospice and we believe it to be a scam. Our hospice has not sent out any recent solicitations for donations. While we DO solicit through the mail, all of our appeals will have our logo, address, and phone number. Most appeals for donations also include a remittance envelope featuring our logo and address as well.