It is one of the most vexing chapters of old age: how to navigate not just the inevitable ending, but the days and months immediately before it. As the bonds of support and dependency change, how do we tell our children that it is O.K. to say goodbye? And how do we tell our parents that it is O.K. to go? Read about Ruth here.
- We’re hiring! Spread the word
- How Social Media Is Helping Me Cope with Grief
- “What if he’s Turning into a Butterfly?”—Thoughts on Grief as I Witnessed my Father’s Passing.
- How volunteering in hospice care helped me rediscover a sense of home
- Palliative Care Well-Poised to Address Social Determinants of Health