Isolation among seniors is very common and will continue to increase in prevalence as the population grows. Here’s how you can help your loved ones stay healthy by reading more on the top was to helps seniors avoid isolation. Here are the top ways to promote connectedness and social health.
- We’re hiring! Spread the word
- How Social Media Is Helping Me Cope with Grief
- “What if he’s Turning into a Butterfly?”—Thoughts on Grief as I Witnessed my Father’s Passing.
- How volunteering in hospice care helped me rediscover a sense of home
- Palliative Care Well-Poised to Address Social Determinants of Health